Last year we set up online google forms for our fruit pickers and fruit growers. One of the nice features of the forms is you can create summaries of your data. This is a summary of what fruits our fruit growers have to share with OFRE. This visual is really great to see. I was under the impression we had more cooking/baking apples and less eating apples, but not so. Nice to see several rhubarb listings too. This will be ripe soon! I can’t get over we have 12 pear trees! When we started OFRE back in 2008, we only had 1 or 2 pear tree fruit growers, now there are a dozen! Did you know that pears grew in Edmonton?
- OFRE Southside Rhubarb Bike Run
- Home is the Micro-Orchard
- What if Food Waste Could Feed the Hungry?
- The Gargantuan Potluck
- OFRE Event Calendar 2016
- Become a Member of OFRE for 2016
- OFRE AGM is coming up! Join us on April 16, 2016
- Thanks for a great 2015 season!
- Message from the President
- OFRE micro-orchard planting party! May 31st, 1-4pm