OFRE is a registered non-profit organization. We offer individual or family annual memberships based upon the calendar year: January 1st to December 31st.
MEMBERSHIP for 2022 is FREE!
- Recieve emails with info on workshops on canning, cider making, etc.
- Work with various community organizations to help support the local food movement.
- Learn about your local fruit biodiversity, and what types grow in the greater Edmonton area. (You will be surprised with what grows here!)
- Attend and vote at our annual AGM.
Throughout the year we require volunteers for various activities including but not limited to: grant writing, assisting with cider and canning workshops, orchard maintainence, and various duties that contribute to the promotion and education of OFRE’s mission, vision, and values.
- Individual Membership: FREE
- Family Membership (parents, kids): FREE