Click here to read about Kathy Pratt and the 100K Kitchen Party in Drayton Valley. She has been making pressure-canned goods for years and is now teaching others as well as selling some of them at local farmers markets under the 100K Kitchen Party logo which she hopes will become a cooperative in the future. Here is a link to more information about the provincial funding award they won on Sep 21, as well as a link to their new website.
- Home is the Micro-Orchard
- What if Food Waste Could Feed the Hungry?
- The Gargantuan Potluck
- OFRE Event Calendar 2016
- Become a Member of OFRE for 2016
- OFRE AGM is coming up! Join us on April 16, 2016
- Thanks for a great 2015 season!
- Message from the President
- OFRE micro-orchard planting party! May 31st, 1-4pm
- Fruit Registration will be available soon!