The fruit season is almost started!
If you want to volunteer to rescue fruit with us, you must have a membership with OFRE.
Perks of becoming a member:
- Participate in fruit rescue, donate fruit to food charities, and take home fresh picked, local fruit for your efforts
- Attend workshops on canning, cider making, etc.
- Work with various community organizations to help support the local food movement.
- Learn about your local fruit biodiversity, and what types grow in the greater Edmonton area. (you will be surprised with what grows here!)
- Attend and vote at our annual AGM.
To purchase a membership click on the appropriate link below:
**Low income (If the membership fee is more than you can afford, contact us by email and we can work towards a solution. firstname.lastname@example.org)
Each membership is valid from January 1st to December 31st.
*NOTE* To sign up as a FRUIT RESCUE VOLUNTEER, click on the link at the end of the PayPal payment that directs you back to the site, and WAIT for the form to load. Filling in this form will set you up to get email invites to fruit rescue events.